Two weeks ago, high-end consignment site Marrkt put about 100 pairs of boots from Viberg on sale. This Wednesday, July 28 (2021), they’re reloading in a big way, and going far deeper on makeups than last time.
While we’ll all have to see exactly what’s in offing, even just the photo above seems to promise a very nice range and some intriguing older pairs.
Here’s what they’ve told me:
- Marrkt’s got 140 unique Viberg Service Boot make ups and over 400 pairs from the past three or so years
- Upper leather from Horween, C.F. Stead, Maryam, Shinki, Guidi and more will include Chromexcel, kudu, shell cordovan, horsebutt, horsehide, calf, deer, nubuck and good ol’ fashioned cowhide.
- The vast majority of boots are first quality, alongside a few samples and slight-defect pairs
- This sale is different from last time in terms of the sheer number of makeups and quantity available plus more variation in color, soles and leathers.
- Pricing: no word yet, but I’ll update when that number comes in.
- No returns
- Start time: Wednesday July 28, at 11am Eastern Time.
Here’s the link that’ll be live come Wednesday AM…happy hunting to all.